So here’s an experiment I want to try. The next HT column is going to be a romance special, so if you’re facing any relationshippy issues, trauma and general pyaar wala grief, send me your questions and I’ll answer them for you. Being completely serious here. The best questions will make it to the paper. Will keep it anonymous if you want. Post in the comments here or drop in a mail at ashishshakya85 (at) gmail (dot) com. Because really, there’s no better person to solve your problems than a humour columnist. Go for it.
I swear you’re more than a number to me.
People seem to like these…
- Finally bringing my trial show to Navi Mumbai! Home ground hai, embarrass mat karna, please aa jaana okay? Friday,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 19 hours ago
- Have officially reached that age where I legit get excited about a new cooker (and also play one) Chalo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @aparatbar: He is not monkeying around by privileging blind belief over science. This is a culture war at it’s finest. A tactic by polit… 3 days ago
- Hi frands, mujh jaise puraane cooker pe senti mat ho, uske #SehenKaTheEnd kar do. @amazonIN https://t.co/xAxxLO40UU 5 days ago
- Hum haal hi mein #Mukkabaaz dekhe aur khel khel mein yeh professanal review ho gaya, short and issweet. Aap bhi dek… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
Dig in, why don’t you?
What I usually yap about
Dogs and plagiarists not allowed
This work by Ashish Shakya is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.