So here’s an experiment I want to try. The next HT column is going to be a romance special, so if you’re facing any relationshippy issues, trauma and general pyaar wala grief, send me your questions and I’ll answer them for you. Being completely serious here. The best questions will make it to the paper. Will keep it anonymous if you want. Post in the comments here or drop in a mail at ashishshakya85 (at) gmail (dot) com. Because really, there’s no better person to solve your problems than a humour columnist. Go for it.
I swear you’re more than a number to me.
People seem to like these…
- RT @AllIndiaBakchod: The Boys, along with the Head Writers at AIB - Girish Narayandass and Devaiah Bopanna, discussing Diwali. Watch : ht… 1 day ago
- Yo @mojorojo, still accusing friends of stealing your chocolaty treats? Lololol I’ve found the real #ChocoRobber.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Divya, I'm so, so sorry for what you and so many others went through. Much respect for speaking up. Fuck that guy a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- #SonOfAbish 3 is finally out! Here's The One With @mojorojo and me. Chekkit! youtu.be/G8RHe3xj3qA 5 days ago
- Love this photo. And the gentleman in the centre who is basically Mr. Peanut Butter. #SonOfAbish https://t.co/xzQKbBJiKe 1 week ago
Dig in, why don’t you?
What I usually yap about
Dogs and plagiarists not allowed
This work by Ashish Shakya is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.