So here’s an experiment I want to try. The next HT column is going to be a romance special, so if you’re facing any relationshippy issues, trauma and general pyaar wala grief, send me your questions and I’ll answer them for you. Being completely serious here. The best questions will make it to the paper. Will keep it anonymous if you want. Post in the comments here or drop in a mail at ashishshakya85 (at) gmail (dot) com. Because really, there’s no better person to solve your problems than a humour columnist. Go for it.
I swear you’re more than a number to me.
People seem to like these…
- The Ladies Open Mic, hosted by Kanan Gill. 26th July. Funny will become. Go go go! insider.in/ladies-open-mi… 1 day ago
- Performing at Headliners with Sumukhi, Biswa, Varun Thakur, and Rohan Joshi! Aug 11. Mumbai. Tickets here: insider.in/comedy-all-sta… 1 day ago
- RT @HoeZaay: I checked on a few areas near Bandra myself. Shame on these Mumbai citizens constantly blaming our authorities for things like… 4 days ago
- Hey @jetairways let's get this flight going. My baby is getting cranky. And I wasn't even a father when I checked in. 5 days ago
- RT @sumedhnatu: Probably the best thing to read right now. twitter.com/zenpencils/sta… 5 days ago
Dig in, why don’t you?
What I usually yap about
Dogs and plagiarists not allowed
This work by Ashish Shakya is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.